In Keela, the word Campaign is used to describe any type of event, fundraiser, or once-off program that your Organization runs throughout the year. The Campaigns feature allows you to create new Campaigns, add descriptions, set fundraising goals, and keep track of Donations, Revenues, and Volunteering hours related to the Campaign. The Campaigns feature also works with E-blasts Tool and Forms Tool that allow you to call out for Donations, Membership subscriptions and Volunteers for specific Campaigns.
Keela will automatically input and total the Funds and Volunteering hours for each Campaign to provide reportable totals and allow you to track how your Campaign is doing!
What are some examples of a Campaign?
There are so many different types of Campaigns that can be set up in your Keela account. Here are some examples of the most common ones that we've seen to give you an idea of the possibilities!
These are fundraising campaigns that your Organization might create to encourage your Contacts to donate money and gifts. Any payments received will be provided with an official donation receipt.
- Giving Tuesday - Donate for Giving Tuesday!
- Christmas - Donate funds, canned goods or presents for those in need.
- Mother's or Father's Day - Celebrate an important person in your life by donating on their behalf.
- Walk-a-thon - Donate to our organization's walk-a-thon and help us reach our goal!
Volunteer Campaigns are useful when your Organization runs events or programs that call for Volunteers to contribute their time towards a specific cause.
- Annual Park Clean-Up - Help us clean up the local park.
- Christmas Cook Out - Please come help us cook and serve a Christmas Dinner to those who need it.
- School Working Bee - Help us tear down the old playground and put up a new one
Ultimately, your Organization will know what kind of fundraisers, events or programs that will work best for you and the possibilities.