We know that choosing a software solution can sometimes be challenging, and we want to be sure that Keela is a great fit for your organization's needs. Our dedicated Keela Experts will work with you throughout the sales process to answer all of your questions, and we offer a free trial on both annual and monthly subscription plans, and there is no contract. If you're not happy, you can leave any time - and take your data with you.
How to close your Keela Account
To cancel your Keela subscription and close your account, please follow these few simple steps.
- First, export your data from Keela. Once you close your account you'll no longer have access to your data, so it's important to export anything you might need. You can find instructions for exporting your data in this article.
- Next, get in touch with our Customer Success team here. They will ask you to fill out a short (10 minute) Exit Survey to tell us about your experience with Keela, to help us improve our products and services for our other clients. Once they receive your completed survey, they will confirm with you via email and close your account.
Refund Request Policy
We recognize that despite the best efforts on both sides, sometimes it doesn't always work out! If that happens, we want to do everything that we can to support you. That's why, if you’ve purchased a subscription for Keela, completed the onboarding process, and tried it out for 30 days, we are happy to offer you the opportunity to request a refund.
Before you decide to leave Keela, we want to make sure that you've had the chance to fully explore the possibilities of the tools we offer. So, we ask that you complete the following steps before requesting a refund - just to be sure that you've been able to give Keela a try!
Step 1: Talk to us!
If you're not having a great experience with Keela, at any point - we want to hear about it. Our Customer Success team is here to help you be successful using Keela. Learn more about the support we offer and reach out to us here.
Step 2: Complete Onboarding
When you sign up for Keela, you'll receive a copy of our Onboarding Guide to help walk you through the steps to get your account set up. Please complete these crucial steps in our onboarding process:
- Complete your organization profile
- Invite your team members to join your Keela account
- Import your existing contacts and donation records into Keela
- Set up your tax receipt*
- Connect a payment processor*
- Create and publish a Keela Donation form on your website*
*These steps apply only to organizations which accept donations.
Step 3: Attend Training
To make sure you're getting the most out of Keela, please attend all 3 of our webinar-based Training sessions with your team. If you are unable to attend, our Customer Success team would be happy to send over the most recent recordings.
Step 4: Request Refund
If you've completed the above steps and decided that Keela isn't right for your organization, please reach out to us here to request a refund. Our Customer Success team will be in touch with you to discuss your concerns and confirm that you've completed the steps above.
Please note that the decision to issue a refund is at the sole discretion of Networks for Change (as per our Terms of Service), and that the request must be received within 45 calendar days of the start date for your first Keela subscription in order to be considered.