We know how important it is to be able to record and manage promised funding from your supporters. That's why Keela has created a Pledges feature to help you keep track of those promises!
Your relationships with your supporters doesn't just include funding they've given your organization today, or in the past - it also includes funding commitments for the future.
Our Pledges feature will help you capture those commitments by giving you a convenient place to store the pledge information on your contact's profile, and help you keep track of progress by connecting the pledge with donation and revenue payments that you log in Keela.
Where can I find Pledges?
You can find the Pledges tab for a contact by clicking on the 'Contacts' tool in the left sidebar of your screen and selecting an individual contact. In the top-centre of your page, you'll notice the 'Pledges' tab.
What can I track with Pledges?
Using the Pledges feature, you can:
- Create a Pledge record to track funding commitments
- Add a note to your Pledge to record important details
- Add payment installments to record how the Pledge will be fulfilled
- Log payments for your Pledge by linking Donation and Revenue records
- View the total amounts received and outstanding to track fulfillment progress
- Change the status of the Pledge to ongoing, completed or cancelled
How can I start using Pledges?
Take a look at our article Logging a Pledge to get started.
I have questions about using Pledges. Who can I talk to?
Please contact our Customer Success team - we'd be happy to help!