What do you need to use Keela's SendGrid integration? Read on to find out if you can make use of this integration.
SendGrid Integration Requirements
Keela's SendGrid integration requires the following to work:
- Custom domain with email and DNS management, login credentials, and access permissions
- Access to the domain manager and DNS settings for that domain
- Existing email addresses for the custom domain
We strongly recommend that you work with your web administrator to ensure that you meet these requirements and to set up the SendGrid integration for accuracy and functionality.
Before you integrate, we also suggest keeping a copy of your existing DNS records in a separate location in case you need to revert to your previous settings.
When should I avoid integrating?
If any of the below situations applies to you or your organization, we recommend that you avoid integrating with SendGrid and use Keela's default email capabilities.
- Your organization does not have a custom domain (e.g. organization.wordpress.com)
- You use emails from free email providers such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Your domain settings are managed through Wix (they are unable to meet SendGrid's requirements for the integration)
Email domain authentication cannot be done with custom domains or email address from free services like Gmail and Yahoo.
Is the SendGrid integration right for me?
There are a few reasons that you may want to authenticate your domain through SendGrid, but there can also be challenges that arise from integration.
Find out whether you should integrate with SendGrid and about the implications of doing so.