We know your time is important and that it can be difficult to find time to fit accounting activities in a busy schedule.
With Keela's QuickBooks Online integration, you no longer have to export data from Keela or manually enter information into QuickBooks. Once you set up the integration, you can sync transactions quickly and seamlessly, reduce data entry and human error, and get back to what matters most.
About the Integration
Once upon a time, getting your Keela financial information into Keela was a multi-step process. Now, with our QuickBooks Online (QBO) integration, you can set up where you want your information to go in QBO and sync transactions on your own schedule.
Our integration is unique from others you may have experienced with other web apps and software. When you set up the integration, you can specify exactly where you want your transactions to go based on payment methods and set an individual QBO account destination for each method.
Keela's QuickBooks Online integration includes the following capabilities:
- One-time sync of individual records on donation and membership payments from Keela to QuickBooks Online
- Sync transaction fees for Stripe and PayPal payments made through Keela
- Segment your transactions based on payment method
- Select the sales deposit account, expense category, and expense withdrawal account for each transaction type
- Sync selected transactions from a specific date range
What the integration cannot do:
- Sync information from QuickBooks Online to Keela
- Sync transactions in more than one currency
- Sync transaction fee information for imported Stripe or PayPal transactions
- Sync information on in-kind or securities donations
- Sync information on Other Revenue types (grants, etc.)
- Integrate with more than one QuickBooks account
- Integrate with products other than QuickBooks Online
This integration is for the QuickBooks Online product only. Not sure if you're able to use the Keela integration for QuickBooks? Learn more about the requirements.
How Can This Help?
When you integrate QBO with Keela, you can choose what types of transactions to sync and where to transfer that information to in QuickBooks.
With the integration, you can increase the accuracy of the financial information you port to QuickBooks and reduce the time spent manually transferring data from multiple sources and spreadsheets.