- The type of Information the Website Collects
- We collect identifiable personal Information from all individuals and organizations that sign up with NFC and/or any NFC-related mailing lists.
- Our servers may automatically collect Information about your computer when you visit the Website, including, without limitation, the type of browser software you use, the operating system you are running, the website that referred you, and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address. Your IP address is usually associated with the place from which you enter the Internet, such as your internet service provider, your company, or your university.
- NFC may collect Information about you and/or your organization from other sources, such as newspapers, blogs, instant messaging services, and other users of the Networks for Change service through the operation of the service.
- How the Website Uses Information Provided by You
- We use your user name, email, and password to grant you access to and use of the Website. When you select ‘Forgot Password’ on the Website,, we will use your e-mail address to send you a copy of your user name and a link to change your password. We will also use your email to send notifications and messages generated through the use of the application. These can be cancelled from within the website. If you provide personal Information, it will be used to provide you with the service you have requested. We may also use the Information to communicate with you about new features, products or services, and/or to improve the services that we offer by tailoring them to your needs.
- We may use select personal Information, although not your name, to generate data, surveys and generic profiles. These unidentifiable profiles may be shared or sold with third parties. In certain cases, we will share Information about and from users with other users; this information will not include your name or any identifiable features.
- We may share your Information with third parties that provide us with services, including, but not limited to, technical maintenance or forums and job search software, but only for the purpose of and to the extent we consider necessary to provide those services. While we will seek to require such third parties to follow appropriate privacy policies and will not authorize them to use your personal Information except for the express purpose for which it is provided, we will not bear any responsibility for any actions of third parties, including, without limitation, the use of your personal Information.
- We may provide governmental, regulatory, or law enforcement authorities access to your Information in order to cooperate with official investigations or legal proceedings, including, for example, in response to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders or other legal process.
- We reserve the right to use the Information we collect, which may, at times, be able to identify you, for any lawful business purpose, including, without limitation, to help diagnose problems with our servers, to gather broad demographic information, and to otherwise improve or administer our Website.
- Third Party Privacy
- If you use any 3rd party integrations with NFC, you agree to their respective privacy policies, whether known or unknown.
- Google Privacy
- If you choose to use NFC’s Google integration functions, we will use the following of your Google log-in permissions:
- Your Google email address to directly verify the ownership of your registered email address;
- https://www.googleapis.com/auth/calendar to sync your Keela follow-up reminders with your personal Google calendar; and
- https://mail.google.com/, https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.modify and https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.readonly to allow you to store your selected gmail contents on your CRM database and to view them in the corresponding contact profiles.
- Information Security and Notification