Having either the membership button or form on your website provides a seamless process for your visitors to become involved as members of your organization. It will also save you a boatload of time in administrative duties, as we handle the payment processing and receipting for you.
Note: In order to accept payments online for Memberships, you'll need to connect your Stripe account.
Here’s how to get a membership button on your website:
1. Head to your Organization Settings, and select the Membership tab.
2. In the Membership Button tab of the Embed Membership on Your Website screen, copy the HTML code manually or using the "Copy to clipboard" button.
3. You can also customize the color of your membership button to suit your organization’s website and overall theme.
4. Once prepared, simply copy the HTML code you see below (there’s a handy ‘Copy to clipboard’ button to help you do so).
5. Log in as the administrator on your organization’s website. Paste the HTML code in the desired area of your website.