For all exports, it is recommended to include the Supporter KEY, which essentially serves as a link between each spreadsheet (as the same individual may be found on multiple sheets).
However, for the purpose of importing into Keela this will not be necessary.
- Navigate to ‘Supporter’ > ‘Query/Export’ > ‘Select my entire list’ > ‘Export to email address’
- Using the steps above, you’ll be able to export the general information for the contact’s within the Salsa system
- Begin by creating a new Report
- In the Properties tab, select ‘Standard Report’
- In the Columns tab, we recommend selecting the following fields:
- Transaction Date
- Form of Payment
- First Name
- Last Name
- Source Tracking Code
- Recurring donation KEY
- Donation Tracking Code
- Date Entered
- In Honor Name
- In Memory Name
By now, you will have the necessary data files for you to successfully import your data into Keela. For a helpful guide on how to appropriately prepare your data, give our Preparing your Contact Data for Import guide a read.