To begin exporting the contacts connected to your Google Mail account:
- Use the dropdown menu in the top-left corner of Gmail to select the ‘Contacts’ tool
- Select ‘More’, and then ‘Export’
- Select the contact group you wish to export
- Choose the option to export your contacts into a Google CSV format, and select ‘Export’
- When prompted, be sure to select ‘Save As’, and choose a location to save the file
By now, you will have the necessary data files for you to successfully import your data into Keela. For a helpful guide on how to appropriately prepare your data, give our "Preparing your Contact Data for Import" guide a read.