Add an Event to Keela
So you’ve successfully integrated Eventbrite -- what’s next? Let’s add your events!
1) Back within the ‘Integrations’ tab, you’ll notice that the Eventbrite widget no longer asks you to connect, but rather to ‘Import Event’. You'll want to select this option.
2) You should now see a list of your existing events from Eventbrite. Select the ‘Import’ option to the right of the event name to successfully add it to Keela.
And there you have it: your Eventbrite event has been added to Keela! Observe an overview of your event details, and see who has purchased tickets to your event.
When you import an event, attendees for each event you import will automatically be created as Contacts in Keela. We import the following data for the Contact profile (corresponding Keela fields shown in parentheses if named differently):
- Prefix (Title)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Home Phone (Primary Phone)
- Cell Phone (Additional Phone)
- Company (Organization)
- Job Title (Position)
- Home Address (Primary Address)
- Work Address (Secondary Address)
I'm having trouble importing. What do I do?
If you're trying to import too much information into Keela, you may have difficulty importing successfully if the number of contacts being added from your Eventbrite events exceeds what is allowable through your current subscription plan.
Find out what to do if you go over the limits of your subscription plan.